Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Marie Santoro Sketches

My idea for this theme stemmed from my writing. When I write, I can see the story in my head, playing out like a movie, and then I interpret that into words. I'm taken somewhere else, where I can experience the story I want to tell in a unique way. I'm still working on how this can be accurately shown in an art piece, but so far I plan to use a sort of typography. My sketch doesn't show it very well, but I want the scene from my story to be made out the actual text of the story. Here's what I got so far:

3 comments:

  1. I think something cool you could do is make the computer screen the portal connection, where as your typing the story actually comes to life in the computer´s screen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the idea you have of using your story in this piece. I agree with the computer screen idea too i think that it would provide a more interesting perspective trough your eyes you should do it :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Judith and Kurt, its a very creative idea. What kind of media, like paint, pencils or some kind of 3D media were you planning to use?

    ReplyDelete